Tippers are under construction, coming soon.
Steel making additives – Ferroalloy
Our ladle refining products are engineered for clean steelmaking practices in high-productivity steel shops. These custom designed additives quickly generate a fluid ladle slag to improve shop productivity and final product quality.
- Ferro Silicon
- Manganese alloys
- Ferro Chrome
- Manganese Metal
- Ferro Molybdenum
- Ferro Niobium
- Ferro Phosphorus
- Ferro Titanium
- Ferro Tungsten
- Ferro Vanadium
We can rapidly provide products of most grades and sizes, so do not hesitate to contact our sales office or representative.
Unprecedented strength and non-corrosive
Titanium is a high strength low density metal, with high corrosion resistance. Titanium can be welded, machined and formed the same as any other steel.
Titanium has a melting point temperature of 1668°c which is greater than steel yet titanium weighs almost half that of stainless steel. Due to its unprecedented strength and non-corrosive characteristics, titanium is the metal of choice for engineers in the aerospace, petrochemical and medical industry.
- The higher strength of titanium enables engineers to use thinner materials, which in turn saves material costs and handling charges.
- Titanium is used for its high Density to low weight ratio.
Titanium is used in Aircraft for the engines and frames, Primairy steel, Automotive, Petrochemical, Medical implants, Offshore piping systems, Desalination plants, Pulp and Paper plants and Heat Exchangers (tube and compact types) and many more!
- All our material is sourced from ISO approved mills. We supply Titanium metals worldwide and have experience in sourcing and supplying Titanium to the Petrochemical, Oil and Gas industry, and metal finishing industry.
- All our material has full traceability and you can feel safe in the knowledge that we are committed to supplying our customers with a quality product and service.
Commercially pure Grades 1-4 are most commonly used for their high corrosion resistance. Grade 5 (Titanium with 6% Aluminium and 4% Vanadium) is used for its high strength.
Our standard program
If you have any questions or concerns about using or handling titanium we are happy to provide onsite support!
Detects Fevers Quickly, Easy and Cost effective
Heavyduty Industries™ is the official developer and distributer of the Feverdetect™. Feverdetect™ is integrated with smart camera fever detection technology that helps to detect elevated skin-surface temperatures which may indicate the presence of fever, a symptom of, for example, the Covid-19 virus.
Our clients use our solutions as an adjunctive diagnostic tool, to detect people with a potential fever to contain and limit the spread viruses. Our fever detection solutions are a vital tool in the detection of elevated body temperatures in high-risk groups such as miners, metal factory workers travelers and office workers in all industries.
This industrial developed solution can be used for rapid and preliminary fever detection in office buildings, factories, stations, supermarkets, airports and other public places.
- One second to detect temperture
- Screen individuals and groups
- Non-contact measurement to avoid physical contact
- Operates with an accuracy of ±0.5°C between -35 and +42°C
The software will use AI to detect faces. Upon detecting of human face, it will put a bounding box around the face. The software will extract the thermal temperatures of the area from the thermal camera and take the maximum value as a measured temperature. It will compare this measured temperature against the threshold temperature and display the result above the bounding box of the face.
- Industrial facilities
- Retail and Shopping
- Educational facilities
- Train and Bus stations
- Office buildings
- Port and Harbours
- Hotel and Restaurants
The FeverdetectOne Integrated Fever detection (IFD) solution uses a modern tablet PC, the innovative Feverdetect sensitive thermal camera, and the Feverdetect fever detection management software.
Heavy Duty Industries assures the right industrial mounting solution to protect the system in public places. We create the turn key safety solution for your employees, visitors and customers!
Safety for everyone everywhere!
One stop shop for high presision requirements and high demands.
The cast products manufactured in our production facilities we can produce castings which have a delivery weight from 1 to 4500 kg per piece. However, in cooperation with our partners, we can produce castings up to a delivery weight of several tons per piece.
- The individual part and small series production of special cast products is carried out using the water glass ester process.
- For high precision requirements and high demands on surface quality, we use the ceramic moulding process – Shaw process.
- For prototypes and individual parts we use 3D printing technology (rapid prototyping).
The model equipment is produced in cooperation with our experienced contractual partners.
For simple castings, the patterns are produced both by hand and on conventional processing machines. Geometrically more demanding ones, on the other hand, are produced on CNC-controlled milling and turning machines.
With the solidification simulation we can offer our customers computer-aided simulation of a casting process
This enables us to identify possible weak points in advance of the casting development.
The solidification simulation is a very useful and economical supplement to the unavoidable practical tests.
- 1 x high frequency induction furnace, liquid capacity 180 kg
- 1 x high frequency induction furnace, liquid capacity 6000 kg
- 1 x high frequency induction furnace, liquid capacity 8000 kg
The quality of the raw material is also decisive for the final product.
All heat treatments are carried out in our own electrically heated deep furnaces. Our key competencies are:
- Solution heat treatment – quenching
- Soft annealing
With appropriate heat treatment, the required mechanical properties of castings can be ensured.
On state-of-the-art horizontal and vertical MAZAK CNC lathes with driven tools, the finishing of the castings is carried out in our company.
- The turning of larger and heavier castings is carried out on a CNC carousel lathe with driven tools up to 1200 mm diameter.
- Smaller castings are machined on horizontal CNC lathes with driven tools.
- Machining of simple components is performed on conventional lathes and milling machines.
To ensure the high quality required by the customer, we carry out destructive and non-destructive testing procedures.
- The spectrometer is used to check the chemical composition of materials.
- Destructive and non-destructive tests are performed in external accredited laboratories.
- For all products we issue test certificates according to EN 10204 (chemical analysis, mechanical properties) as well as reports on non-destructive testing (RT, PT, MT and UT testing) and intergranular corrosion (IK).
With Heavy Duty Industries™ your component castings are in One stop Shop!
Open & Closed Die Forgings
We are your partner when high mechanical stress has to be taken into account and the highest reliability under aggressive environmental or ambient conditions is required.
Production from one source
From steel production to the completion of the forged product, we carry out every step in the production process. We take responsibility ourselves and ensure that our customers receive consistent quality assurance. We check and document the quality of our products at every point of the production chain.
Open die forgings
Our open-die forgings are characterised by the tightest tolerances and large dimensions. In our ultra-modern facilities, we manufacture forgings to drawing with a weight of up to 35 tons. We have many areas of expertise, including the production of impellers, shafts and discs, for compressors or turbines and components for fasteners, separators, pumps and valves in a pre-machined condition.
Closed die forgings
Precision and resilience, as required for drill teeth, shrouds or mandrels, for example, are the hallmarks of our drop forgings. The products that we develop together with our customers have proven themselves under the toughest operating conditions and enjoy an excellent reputation worldwide.
Heavy Duty Industries™ has over the years been supplying critical forged components for the Mining and Metal industry succesfully.
1In-house capabilities to support your entire project
Heavy Duty Industries™ is an end-to-end partner for high-precision components specialized into the global, mining & metal producing industry.
Our in-house technologies and specialised services allow us to manage every step in your project, as well as the progression between them. We support every customer with a complete, individually tailored service from design and raw material up to the right logistical after service.
- Design and co-engineering
- Material selection
- Testing and R&D
- Endurance testing
- Static testing
- Flexible manufacturing center
- Robotized CNC centers
- Precision grinding
- Turning, grinding and milling
- Atmospheric heat treatment
- Vacuum heat treatment
- Pvd & Cvd coatings
- Welding coating
Quality Control and Inspection
- Laser measuring machine
- Magnetic Particle Inspection
- Etch/surface temper inspection
- Wear tests
- Fatigue test
- Impact and tensile tests
- Hardness depth measurement
- Certification 3.2
Heavy Duty Industries™ is the One stop shop for all mining wear parts!
Our greatest strength is the diversity of our line of products.
Heavy Duty Industries™ has a close cooperation with the Dutch firm Hilco, where we offer exclusively outside the Netherlands a complete range of welding consumables and abrasives specifically to our customers within our primary industries.
- Complete range of welding consumables and abrasives
Our greatest strength is the diversity of our line of products, which ranges from unalloyed to high-alloyed steel and aluminium alloys. Our welding consumables are tested, certified, and considered reliable by both our customers and internationally recognized classification institutes including Lloyds Register of Shipping, ABS, DNVGL, and TüV.
- All manufacturing is according to ISO 9001 and EN12413 standards and meet the requirements of the Organisation of Abrasives (oSa).
- We are your ideal partners for your construction and manufacturing projects as well as for repair and maintenance. The highly specialized nature of these tasks requires distinctive approaches, which we cover with our extensive knowledge and expertise, experience, and complete range of products.
- Our understanding of the specific demands of your operation will result in the optimum solution for any application, so you will never be without customized assistance.
- Our experienced, highly motivated, and service-minded team will gladly answer all your technical questions and will propose economical solutions anywhere in the world.
We are committed to enhancing relationships with our business partners, which effectively optimizes our mutual success in business.
28 September 2015 Hilco celebrated its 100th anniversary. Hilarius is designated as purveyor to the royal household by the appointment of the court of the Netherlands.
Learn more about our cooperation with Hilco by watching the corporate movie here.