Our greatest strength is the diversity of our line of products.
Heavy Duty Industries™ has a close cooperation with the Dutch firm Hilco, where we offer exclusively outside the Netherlands a complete range of welding consumables and abrasives specifically to our customers within our primary industries.
- Complete range of welding consumables and abrasives
Our greatest strength is the diversity of our line of products, which ranges from unalloyed to high-alloyed steel and aluminium alloys. Our welding consumables are tested, certified, and considered reliable by both our customers and internationally recognized classification institutes including Lloyds Register of Shipping, ABS, DNVGL, and TüV.
- All manufacturing is according to ISO 9001 and EN12413 standards and meet the requirements of the Organisation of Abrasives (oSa).
- We are your ideal partners for your construction and manufacturing projects as well as for repair and maintenance. The highly specialized nature of these tasks requires distinctive approaches, which we cover with our extensive knowledge and expertise, experience, and complete range of products.
- Our understanding of the specific demands of your operation will result in the optimum solution for any application, so you will never be without customized assistance.
- Our experienced, highly motivated, and service-minded team will gladly answer all your technical questions and will propose economical solutions anywhere in the world.
We are committed to enhancing relationships with our business partners, which effectively optimizes our mutual success in business.
28 September 2015 Hilco celebrated its 100th anniversary. Hilarius is designated as purveyor to the royal household by the appointment of the court of the Netherlands.
Learn more about our cooperation with Hilco by watching the corporate movie here.