Our know-how — your advantage
Heat treatment is inextricably linked to all the products we produce in every industry. We get the most out of your tool steel through our in-house developed heat treatment protocols.
- Technical competence
- Process control
Competencies in heat treatment
- General, cold tough and heat resistant structural steels
- Q & T steels
- Steels for surface hardening
- Tool steels for cold and hot work
- Rust and acid-resistant steels etc.
We offer the following heat treatments
- Tempering (hardening and tempering)
- Soft annealing
- Solution heat treatment
- Stress relief annealing
- Treatment to hardness range (+TH=formerly BF annealing)
- Treatment on ferrite-pearlite structure (+FP=formerly BG annealing)
Dimensions + weights
- Operating weight: from 10 kg to 15,000 kg
- Maximum temperature: 1080°C
- Maximum l/w/h: 6,700 x 1,700 x 1,240 mm or 5,540 x 2,650 x 1,560 mm
The right medium for your material Basin size 80 m3
Isorapide 277 HM
Highly evaporation-resistant high-performance quenching oil with a very short main steam phase for low-distortion quenching of low- and high-alloy steels.
Polymeric water-miscible non-flammable quenching medium, application concentration of approx. 9%. The quenching effect with this application concentration is slightly higher than with a high performance quenching oil for quenching low and unalloyed steels.
Polymeric water-miscible quenching medium with a concentration of 6%. For shortening the main steam phase of the water and thus uniform and homogeneous cooling of water-hardenable steels.
Basin dimensions each 9500 x 3500 x 3000 mm ( L x W x H )